New York: Fluxus, 1964-1976, various sizes. Hand addressed envelope sent by George Maciunas to Zweitschrift magazine editors ‘Uta Erlhoff & M. Erlhoff’ in November 1976, containing interesting Fluxus miscellanea resembling an impromptu Flux box. Interestingly the envelope is a repurposed Film Culture one – the avant-garde film magazine edited by Jonas Mekas to which Maciunas contributed a number of layouts and designs.
1. F. Lieberman, Divertevents One – Puzzle 1
2. F. Lieberman, Divertevents One – Triangle 1
3. [George Maciunas], Flux Stationery: Hand in Glove
4. 5. Willem de Ridder, Paper Fluxwork
6. 7. 8. Ben [Vautier], Fluxpostcard
9. Robert Filliou – Daniel Spoerri – Roland Topor, Fluxpostcard: Monsters Are Inoffensive
10. A xerox collage, most probably by Maciunas, of Fluxus related newspaper clippings.